Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So cute I had to share

Gosh, it's been like 3 months now, but I kept forgetting to share.  I ordered a custom canvas piece for Genevieve's room.  I "met" a gal from an online forum (the Diaper Pin), and when I saw her website I fell in love with her work.  We talked about what I envisioned, and I waited anxiously for the finished product.  I was really nervous because I have never done anything like this before.  Would I like it?  Would it be what I expected?  Would it be good quality?

And all I can say is WOW.  When I opened the box I was blown away.  The details in the artwork are truly amazing.  The piece looks perfect in Genevieve's room above her bed.  Annie from Penny Pickles is truly gifted.  The bummer is that pictures don't do her work justice.  The fine details are what make her work stand out, and a photo just doesn't capture it.

1 comment:

mel said...

Hi Amy! So glad you stopped by and left a comment! I love meeting new people:) My old pastor's son was named Dane. He was a cute little guy..so when my hubby and I were thinking of boy names, I remembered him and it just so happened that my husband liked the name too!! I wasn't too sure if he would. Have a great day, stop by anytime.

BTW- your kids are so cute:)